Saturday, May 5, 2012

Well, Hello There

Hello and welcome to our humble but extremely lovable little blog! I'm Esther, the other counterpart of this duel blogging system. The beautiful Hannah has already introduced herself and our bloggy mission, so all that's left is to introduce myself.

I'm Esther, as you may have guessed from the earlier paragraph. I'm also known as Scotty, Eether, Estoy, and That One Girl. That picture to the left is actually not a picture of some Scarlett Johansson but of me. I know, I know, the resemblance is ridiculously uncanny. The only way you can tell me and Scarlett apart is by the hat I am wearing, which identifies me as Esther, Pokemon Master.

So, who is this Esther? You may know me from previous blogging endeavors. A Very Random Pickle and Take Esther to Europe are my previous and quite possibly dead blogs, so if you want a history lesson you can check them out. If you don't know me, which is altogether much more possible, allow me to tell you about myself:  I'm seventeen years old. I adore writing and I would enjoy pursuing it as a career, however I am considering pursuing the much more stable investment that is an English teacher. I have a guinea pig named Fatone, whom has inspired many a lyrical poem in his glorious honor. Seriously, Fatone is awesome and you're lucky that I even mentioned him to you. He's so wonderful. When I'm not writing, I like volunteering at my local library. I've spent quite a chunk of my life there, and every moment is great because I'm surrounded by books and people that like books. I grew up on Final Fantasy and it is my favorite video game series. Shadow of the Colossus is my favorite video game, though. I can't draw worth a darn. Any effort to attempt such a thing would surely result in my portraits petrifying everything they come into contact with. I love books. My favorites are Lord of the Flies, Pride and Prejudice, and The Good Earth, and many others. I hate Catcher in the Rye, and I think the Great Gatsby is overrated. I love the smell of pickle juice, and dancing naked in the moonlight, but I'm not a witch. Lot's of people like pickle juice and they aren't witches.

I also love yams.

Mmm . . . yams.

Now, there is a purty little intro! Hannah and I will do our best to provide you with our thoughts on life. Together, we may be able to create a blog that will last forever maybe.

Esther P.

6 comments:

  1. Isn't this a fabulous post, everyone? I may be more philosophical (according to Esther), but there is no doubt as to who will be providing the humor and character to this little blog of ours. =)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Esther, I was quite fond of your previous blogs, so I am really happy to see that you and Hannah started this one. I look forward to future posts from the both of you.

    PS. You forgot a nickname. Koala bear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, my dear sister, have lied. That is clearly Halle Berry in the picture, and you hate pickles. And oranges. You gag on oranges.

    I'm not sure if you're a witch. I can't be certain with the evidence at this point, but you do have a distinct sort of cackle.

    Love, your dearest most awesome spectacular lovable non-witchy sister
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty cool blog between you and Hannah. I can't wait to see all of the posts from you two. Btw epic hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hannah -- I love you. 'Nuff said.
    @Zachary -- Bestie! Thank you very much! And only one person calls me koala bear, so it doesn't count.
    @Little Sis -- I was going to say Halle, but I realized I wasn't black! Funny how similarly we think! I do have a cackle, I'm afraid. Will I ever find a boy to love me?
    @Damon -- Nice to meet you! Your sentence syntax reminds me of a guy I know named Daniel. I hope we get know each other better through our bloggy experience. Thanks! I made the hat myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that both of you are very creative (:

    Kayleigh Rinck

    ReplyDelete