Monday, May 28, 2012

Texas, Life, and Words

Good afternoon Everyone! I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to post... =( I was busy traveling on Saturday, went to the rehersal, and then to the wedding yesterday. I love weddings. My cousin's wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings that I have ever been to. The bride was simply radiant. Texas is a lovely state. The people are friendly; the weather is fabulously hot; I have family here. If you haven't been to Texas before, you should go sometime.

So, have you ever noticed how beautiful life truly is? I love life. Life is a gloriously fabulous thing (I despise the word "thing", though I could not find another word for it). Every sunrise is a gift. Every sunset is unique. The sound of wind rustling in the trees in refreshing. The falling of rain is renewing. Life is a gift, and I hope that you learn to appreciate it fully.

I received a few comments on my first post regarding my "list of words". Here are a few more of my favorites:

Red flowers. Psychology. Texas. Weddings. Trampolines. Energy. Meaningful conversations. Caring. Psalms. The color of champagne. Crystals. Radiance. Maps. Seeing family. Finding things that are lost. My necklace. Carmel macchiato creamer. Brunches. Elegant decor. Cousins. The end of long car rides.

Sorry that this is such a short post! I will try to post a few wedding pictures soon! I am off to spend some more time with my rarely-seen family...

Blessings,
Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Hannah,

    Oh, how exciting! I'm glad you are having a great time. I would love to see some pictures of the wedding. I hope the remainder of your stay is excellent, and that you have a safe journey home.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esther,

      It is exciting! I am having an excellent time. =) Your "best wishes" make me happy.

      Hannah

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you are enjoying your trip so far, Hannah! I hope the remainder of your time in Texas is excellent. Be safe on the way home!

    PS. I'd love to see the wedding pictures as well. I love photography, so I enjoy looking at pictures a lot. :)

    Zach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zach,

      Thank you! I do plan to be safe - I am even driving part of the sixteen-hour trip home! Think 70 MPH on interstates most of the way (I'm a safe driver - I promise!).

      I also have a love for photography. I don't have many wedding pictures, but I will be sure to share some of them as well as a few from my trip. =)

      Hannah

      Delete