Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Stream of Consciousness ... Again!

Hey everbody!

It's been kind of a long day for me and so my brain is what a water balloon would be like if it was filled with pudding and left out in the sun for a few hours.

So, I forsook (makes more sense than forsake to me) originality and decided to do another stream of consciousness post! Yay for me!

You know the drill, guys. I talk about what's on my mind, from topic to topic, until I have a splendid mashup that I dare to call a blogpost. It was my brother's (Also known as "The Stud") idea. I like my brother. I'm a big family fan, actually. I mean, whenever I see teenagers that have perfectly loving parents, yet act like they don't care about family at all, annoys me to bits. When you have people that love you, you should immerse yourself in that love everyday. To form bonds with the people that will always be in your life is one of the most important things to live a successful life.

ALMONDO: That's why my kids, wife and I have family night.

Oh, that's nice Almondo.
WAIT. You're married?

ALMONDO: I thought you knew.

No, I didn't know. Who is this chick? Aren't you a little young? I never gave you permission to get married when I broke into your Pentagon office and took you hostage.

ALMONDO: Her name is Chashewette.

Cashew? Ette?

ALMONDO: I happen to think it's a beautiful name.

... We'll talk later.

Well, Almondo's uncanny ability to find people who share nutty names with him (HAHAHAHA) has left me a little confuzzled. What's next? Walnuttella?

Ha, you know what's shaped like a walnut? A volleyball. Kind of. And volley ball practice has started up again. Isn't that exciting? My skills have dampened to say the least, but I'm starting to get the hang of it again. I've started to condition, and it is a special kind of agony.

For the first forty five minutes or so, we never stop running, jumping, crunching, or doing pushups. It's killer. It's paying off, though. My legs are slowly morphing into sexy, sexy logs.

I love logs!

Do you know where logs come from? Trees. And trees come from forest.

I've always had a dream to walk through a forest wearing a flowing cape and holding a giant broadsword. The grass is green and lush, and the wind gently blows my styled hair.

And then a giant dragon appears, blue, its scales glimmering in the shafts of light that shine through the gaps between the trees, and then To Glory by Two Steps From Hell begins playing, and I run towards that dragon in a triumphant fight to the death.

Awesome sauce.

I wonder what awesome sauce is made of. You see, whenever I say it, I imagine a pale red liquid running off the side of a table, landing on the floor and melting through it.

It must be made of Chuck Norris's blood.

And apple pie! Yummy!

The only thing better than apple pie is apple pie with ice cream. I want some now. This post isn't quite long enough for me to leave yet.

I'm stuck. I'm stuck. I'm stuck.

I'm stuck because all I can think about is apple pie...

I'm stuck I'm stuck I'm stuck

Oh. We don't have any apple pie.

THE HUMANITY!

I'm stuck. I'm stuck. I'm stuck. I'm stuck. I'm stuck. I'm stuck.

Mmm....warm. Cinnamon....apples...delicious, crispy crust that crunches just right in your mouth....Please help me.

I started writing my novel again! I went on a rather long hiatus, but I'm back to it, thank goodness! Almost to 40k, so more than halfway there. Please pray that I finish it.

By the way, I'm thinking about Aragorn, son of Arathorn again. I wonder why. It isn't like I looked at pictures of him on Google images AGAIN.

That would be silly.

Well, I totally got a new blog post idea. A list of fictional characters I have a major crush on. Look forward to it.

Oh! I doodled today. I think it turned out kind of well. It's a picture of a character from Axis Powers: Hetalia, an anime. Hetalia is a hilarious parody of WWII, using cute characters to represent each country. Each character is a stereotype of his own country. (France is lewd, America is fat and obnoxious, Germany is hard-hitting, etc.)

Here is the picture.


You may think this looks awful, but this is really good for me. I don't know if you know this, but my art skills are almost as bad as my dancing.

Almost.

Anyway, I should get off of here. I still have to go look at pictures of Aragorn -- I mean write in my novel for a little bit.

Have a good day, everyone!

Esther

6 comments:

  1. Great post as usual, Esther. Keep up the great work! You should do more stream of consciousness posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like them. Maybe it could be a weekly thing. It would save me from having to be clever.

      Esther

      Delete
  2. Esther dear, I loved the post. Your originality (yes, you certainly have it!) always makes me smile. Apple pie certainly sounds good, although I must admit that I have none either. :( Thanks for the lovely post!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah, my friend, thank you very much! Your words always mean so much to me. I know! I want some so badly.
      Thank you for reading it!

      Esther

      Delete