Saturday, July 28, 2012

Something to Share

My friends, I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to get this post up. Life is far too busy and I am afraid that it cuts down my time on the internet (altogether, not a bad thing at all - it just means that my blogging is regretfully hindered). Anyways, I am still here and will be trying to get back into a routine as school starts back up in a couple weeks. 

Today, I want to share a little poem-like writing with you. I have had it pinned to my wall for years and just finally took it down in order that I can see it as I write you this post (note* It will be going right back up on my fabulous wall as soon as I am done. *smile*).

It's Up to You
"One song can spark a moment,
One flower can wake a dream.
One tree can start a forest,
One bird can herald spring.


One smile begins a friendship,
One handclasp lifts a soul.
One star can guide a ship at sea,
One word can frame the goal.


One vote can change a nation,
One sunbeam lights a room. 
One candle wipes out darkness,
One laugh will conquer gloom.


One step must start each journey,
One word must start each prayer.
One hope will raise our spirits,
One touch will show you care.


One voice can speak with wisdom,
One heart can know what's true.
One life can make a difference,
You see, it's up to you."
~ Author Unknown

Don't you just love this? I certainly do, but then, you know me and my feelings on a life of impact.  I challenge you today (yes, another challenge from Hannah) to be that song, that tree, that star. Be the life that makes a difference. We all have a choice, what matters is what we choose.

Blessings,
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Hannah. :) I like that poem, it reminds me of a song I found the other day.

    You have such a wonderful outlook on life, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zach, you are awesome. :) You have always been the biggest supporter of our blog, and for that I think you are wonderful.

      If you don't mind my asking, what song was it? I love songs lol.

      Thanks! :)
      Hannah

      Delete
  2. Aww, thanks, Hannah. :) I enjoy reading you and Esther's blog so much! I hope you two continue to post in it.

    I didn't post the song in my previous comment because I wasn't sure if you'd like the song or not. Since you asked, here is the link. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHNi2F-qBZM

    The song is called,"Change The World".

    ReplyDelete