Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tasty Filling

Hey guys!

We haven't had a post in like five days! You shouldn't be upset. No, you should be glad that we have established a new personal record for awol-itude.

Anyway, Hannah and I (Read: Hannah) have been really busy, and haven't had the opportunity to post. Hannah shall be posting tomorrow, but until then I have taken it upon myself to give you guys a filler post. This is because, in the last five days, I have not dedicated thought to any particular post in itself, because I am a sloth of the up most order.

So today I have decided to give you filling: delicious, sticky, and unhealthy.

Firstly, here is a picture of a lamp.



It's beauty is in its simplicity. Rather than showing you a picture of a lamp with antlers or perhaps a propeller beanie, I have chosen to provide you with the pure innocence of standard electrical fare. Oh! I just thought of a joke!

Why did the lamp ask the plumber out on a date?

Because the plumber turned the lamp on.

Byahahahaahahaahah! That's good! That's really good.

Speaking of lamps, here is a picture I drew of a guy with a pimple on his head.

This is probably the greatest piece of art ever created. Ever. And I totally just shared it with you. That could totally be like, a tee-shirt or something. I know I have fun when I get a pimple on my head.

SLOSHY THE KAPPA: Hey! I have something to add to your filler post!

What would that be, Sloshy?!!!!*
SLOSHY THE KAPPA: It's a song I wrote about Americans! Since I moved from Japan to the US, I have had a lot of cool experiences. I would like to share them with you!

Then please, share the song, Sloshy!

SLOSHY THE KAPPA: Okay, here it is.

The American Song

America!

Oh, America!

You are kind of big, and your people really tall
it must hurt a ton when you fall

America!

Oh America!

I would live in your lakes but they're too polluted
I would drink all your beer but its just too diluted

Oh America.

America!

And your people may be fat on average
but that don't mean nothing to me
cause you're the country of freedom
from sea to shining sea!

AMERICA!

AMERICA!

AMERICA!

You are simply not insidious
although your banks are perfidious
You should prob'ly take advice from the Swiss
Oh yeah.

Oh yeah!

I don't know what Obamacare is
but it must be the answer to everything
And you're kind of flashy and sometimes trashy but --

OKAY! OKAY! That's enough!

SLOSHY THE KAPPA: But I was just getting started!

I think we got a pretty good idea of your feelings, Sloshy. Why don't you go in a lake or something?

SLOSHY: Weren't you paying any attention at all to my song?

Anyway, I think we are getting to the end of our filler post. Does anyone have any final words?

SLOSHY: I do--

Oh, I guess not. Too bad. Better post tomorrow, and the day after that! Until then, munch on the marrow of this post, since it obviously is nothing but bones.

I'm so sorry, Hannah.

Please continue to read our humble blog!

Don't let a Japanese monster write songs about the United States,

Esther












1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Esther! Even if it was just a filler post I still enjoyed it. :)

    Sloshy's song was funny, ha!

    Hugs and love,
    Zachary

    ReplyDelete