Monday, August 20, 2012

Pictures!!

Here is what you have all been waiting for...the pictures from the Bakery. Exciting, I know. =) Here you go:

Turnovers - Apple or blueberry?


Kolackys - We sell Raspberry (super yummy!), Cream Cheese,
and Strawberry with Cream Cheese.



Fruit Sticks - Apple, Cherry, or Strawberry/Cream Cheese

Cinnamon Strussel Muffin, anyone?


Blueberry Muffins - My personal favorite!
Sorry that the picture is sideways! =(

Gigantic, delicious chocolate chip cookies!

Chocolate Scones

"Regular" Scones

Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting and Walnuts

Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Honey Frosting
In addition, we sell donuts, Almond Bear Claws, Crossiants, Bagels, English Muffins, Pecan Bars, Brownies, a variety of other cookies, as well as wraps and paninis. It is all so yummy! =)

Now, for some other food pictures....My family decided to have our own "Iron Chef" competition the other night, and I took pictures. I will admit, I was leery when we started, but all of the food was most tasty! I got to be a judge, and so I took some pictures of the cooking process. We had three teams competing, and the "secret ingredient" was zucchini. Enjoy!















My apologies that this picture is sideways!
She is making zucchini chips - so good!








Zucchini Smoothies!




The pre-baked meatloaf - It was actually quite good, at least
once it was baked. =)


A chicken/veggie stir-fry, of sorts

So, you can see that we at least had fun. It was by no means professional, but we had a blast in the process. My apologies that this post has so many pictures!

Blessings,
Hannah


2 comments:

  1. Hannah,

    You made me hungry with those bakery pictures :D! Thank you for the pictures. LOL Iron Chief!? That looked like fun. I assume the theme was Zucchini? Who won, Hannah? Since you were the judge. Good post, Hannah!

    Jose Fuerte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures, Hannah! They made me hungry for sweets, and I hardly ever crave sweets. That's an awesome idea, having your own Iron Chef contest! It looks like it was a lot of fun.

    Nice post as always, Hannah! :)

    ReplyDelete