Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rainbows Come After Storms {Guest Post by Miss Raquel}


Life is full of storms.  Hardships…trials…emotional instability…depression…sadness…pain…

But just like after real storms…with rain and thunder and lightning…there is always a rainbow.

You know, some people don’t think so – because they don’t see one every time.  But it’s a scientifically proven fact that around any form of water source and sunlight, there is always a rainbow. 

When we go through a time in our life when we are experiencing defeat…pain…or sorrow, we cannot see the reasons for the storm, but when we come out of it, we always find the rainbow.  Not always right away.  God may decide to not let us see the reason for years to come.  But He ordains every little detail in our lives to happen for a certain reason.

Whatever you may be going through right now, remember to stand strong.  Stay firm in the LORD.  He is building you up through this.  Molding you for something specific.  Into a perfect design.  Making you ready for something He has prepared for you.

Amidst whatever you’re going through,  remember to look for the light at the end of the tunnel.  The candle in the dark room.  The rainbow after the storm. 



{all photos via Pinterest}

---
                                                                                       




Miss Raquel is a lover of words, beautiful photographs, twirly dresses, bowties, Converse, frozen yogurt, all things Western and romantic sayings.  She blogs at God's Daughter, where she writes on a variety of different topics.  Feel free to stop by any time and leave her a comment!







 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful message, Raquel! This really encouraged me in so many ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel,

    Thank you so much for doing this! You are such a blessing. =) Fabulous post!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bowties. Bowties are cool.

    Hey Raquel, mine name's Daniel; I'm a friend of Esther's. You'll know me by my ability to pick out the most random part of your post and comment on it.

    -Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Daniel! haha Well, I guess so, cuz...it took me a second to figure out where and how and why you were commenting about bowties. But then I remembered that I mention it in my 'about me' ;) Ha!
      Yes, they are amazing... do you ever wear them?

      I'm off to check your blog...

      Delete
  4. Nice to meet you, Raquel. I'm Zach. :) Will you be doing posts on this blog in the future as well?

    I really enjoyed your post, and hope to see you on here again soon. Those are really neat photos as well.

    Zach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had asked Raquel to post on our blog, and she went above and beyond expectation. She might be doing posts here in the future if I ask her again (I very likely will do so in the future), and if she is willing to do so.

      Do you all like the guest posting idea? Because, if you do, I know many more people that I would love for you to meet!

      Hannah

      Delete
  5. Raquel,

    Thank you for giving our blog a little dab of inspiration. I hope to see you around her again. If not posting, then just commenting.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so glad! <3 Praise the LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah, thank you so much for asking me to guest post over here! So glad you enjoyed the post. <3

    ReplyDelete