Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Playlist this Christmas

As it's that time of year again, I find myself humming along to well-known songs and letting myself get lost in the melody...I know, I'm a music freak. I thought I would share with you a few of my Christmas favorites that I'm listening to this year...Enjoy!

White Christmas


Aude Lang Syne



Last Christmas


All I Want for Christmas is You


Cold December Night 


Mary, Did You Know?



Holly Jolly Christmas


The First Noel


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


This is by no means an exhaustive list..I just wanted to share a few of my Christmas favorites with you! Comment below and let us know what you favorite Christmas songs are - I would love to know! 

Also, I know that some of you do not celebrate Christmas; do you celebrate something else? For those of you who do celebrate Christmas, what is your favorite tradition?

Blessings!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment